According to the Tokyo Tech policy against COVID-19, non-campus member can use Tokyo Tech Library by application advance from Monday, May 9, 2022.
You can stay in the Tokyo Tech Library up to 2 hours from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p. m. on weekdays. If you need more than 2 hours, please let us know the reason and estimated leaving time by the application form.
You cannot stay in the Tokyo Tech Library after 5:00 p. m. or on weekends, holidays and library closed days.
You cannot enter Tokyo Tech Library without application advance.
About application advance, please refer to Guide for Visitors.
You can order through your institute's library or also order through a public library. → Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- If you have a "Kuramae card", please show us it at the counter.
- Alumni who do not have a "Kuramae card" are accorded the same privileges as visitors.
- The title of material you want to use is required for the entry procedure. Please check our Library's online catalog in advance and make sure that Ookayama Library holds the materials.
- At the time of entering the library, one of the following documents is required to verify your identity.
|Student card, Staff ID card, Residence Card, Health insurance card, Driver's license, Passport,
Entering the library, we give an one-day library card for visitors.
One-day library cards must be worn at all times while inside the library.
Don't forget to return the card when you leave the library.
Please refrain use the Ookayama Library on exam week.
- From Thursday, May 26, 2022 to Thursday, June 9, 2022
- From Monday, July 25, 2022 to Monday, August 8, 2022
- From Friday, November 18, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- From Friday, January 27, 2023 to Friday, February 10, 2023
[Unavailable] Library tour for visitors
We offer guided tours for visitors. Reservations are required to join in. Self-guided tour is not permitted.