- If you have a "Kuramae card", please show us it at the counter.
- Alumni who do not have a "Kuramae card" are accorded the same privileges as visitors..
- Please fill in the "Application to Use Tokyo Institute of Technology Library".
- The title of material you want to use is required for the entry procedure. Please check our Library's online catalog in advance and make sure that Ookayama Library holds the materials.
- At the time of application, one of the following documents is required to verify your identity.
|Student card · Staff ID card · Residence Card · Health insurance card · Driver's license · Passport · Library Card issued by Tokyo Tech Library|
Entering the library, we give an one-day library card for visitors.
One-day library cards must be worn at all times while inside the library.
Don't forget to return the card when you leave the library.
Library tour for visitors
We offer guided tours for visitors. Reservations are required to join in. Self-guided tour is not permitted.