We offer books-by-mail service in order to provide library books for studying and researching at home.
until further notice
Undergraduates / Graduates Students / Others
*Available only to those who have a student ID card (IC card).
Books will be counted as part of number of the regular loan (maximum: 10 books for undergraduate courses, 15 books for graduate students).
*The due dates of the items borrowed via "books -by-mail" service are also extended during the extended loan period.
|Postage||Tokyo Tech will pay postage charges.
*If you return books by mail, you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
Please order by email as below. You will receive a confirmation email after shipping.
◆ To：service◎libra.titech.ac.jp *Replace “◎” to “@”.
◆ Subject：Order material mailing
2) Student ID
3) Mailing Address, ZIP Code
4) Phone Number
6) Volume *Only when it has “Volume”
8) Call Number
9) Book ID
10) Appendix required or not *Only when it has appendix
- Please check the Tokyo Tech Library Catalog for 5) to 10).
- If you order multiple books, repeat from 5) to 10).
- If more than one application is received for the same book, the email that arrives first will be given priority.
- It takes time to ship materials of Suzukakedai Library. If you order materials from both Ookayama Library and Suzukakedai Library, they will be ship together.
- If the library has an electronic version of the book you need, please use the e-book in principle.
- No overseas shipments
- It may take some time for delivery due to a high volume of applications.
- Depending on the condition and size of a book, we may not be able to ship it.
- The books you requested will be sent after the next opening weekday in the following cases: for request submitted after 2 p.m., on weekends, holidays and our closed days.
Please notice the following points to reduce mailing costs and to help postal service.
- You can order books only for your study and research.
- Ordering at one time would be helpful.
You may return the checked out books by mail. For more information, please refer to the following.