What is International Tables for Crystallography ?
International Tables for Crystallography is the definitive resource and reference work for crystallography and structural science.
The online version of International Tables for Crystallography provides access a fully interactive symmetry database and all 8 volumes in the series in pdf and richly linked html format.
- Symmetry database
- Volume A Space-group symmetry
- Volume A1 Symmetry relations between space groups
- Volume B Reciprocal space
- Volume C Mathematical, physical and chemical tables
- Volume D Physical properties of crystals
- Volume E Subperiodic groups
- Volume F Crystallography of biological macromolecules
- Volume G Definition and exchange of crystallographic data
Please access the address below.
- 2001 - 2005: Springer https://link.springer.com/bookseries/6995
- 2006 - updated in 2021: Wiley Online Library https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/book/10.1107/97809553602060000001
- 2006 - updated in 2021: International Union of Crystallography Library