Springer's 6 e-books which were often requested are now available.
- Splitting Algorithms, Modern Operator Theory, and Applications / Heinz H. Bauschke, Regina S. Burachik, D. Russell Luke (2019)
- Brakke's Mean Curvature Flow / Yoshihiro Tonegawa (2019)
- Advances in Mechanism and Machine Science / Tadeusz Uhl (2019)
- Superconductivity / Paolo Mele (2020)
- Encyclopedia of Tribology / Q. Jane Wang and Yip-Wah Chung (2013)
- Compendium of Surface and Interface Analysis / The Surface Science Society of Japan (2018)
How to Use
Click title above while on a device connected to the Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can access the e-books from off campus using the SSL-VPN.
You can also access the e-books via either of the following methods.
- Search the E-Journals and E-Books List.
- Search the Library Catalog and click the link under "Full Text" or the "Find it @東⼯⼤" button.
The followings are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.