Elsevier's 5 reference works are now available.
- Encyclopedia of Analytical Science, Third Edition
Editors-in-Chief: Paul Worsfold, Colin Poole, ... Manuel Miró (2019)
- Comprehensive Natural Products III: Chemistry and Biology
Editors-in-Chief: Hung-Wen (Ben) Liu and Tadhg P. Begley (2020)
- Comprehensive Nuclear Materials, Second Edition
Editors-in-Chief: Rudy J.M. Konings and Roger E. Stoller (2020)
- Encyclopedia of Renewable and Sustainable Materials
Editors-in-Chief: Saleem Hashmi and Imtiaz Ahmed Choudhury (2020)
- Encyclopedia of Geology, Second Edition
Editors-in-Chief: David Alderton and Scott A. Elias (2021)
How to Use
Click title above while on a device connected to the Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can access the e-books from off campus using the SSL-VPN.
You can also access the reference works via either of the following methods.
- Search the E-Journals and E-Books List.
- Search the Library Catalog and click the link under "Full Text" or the "Find it @東⼯⼤" button.
The followings are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.