Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the Springer Nature e-books.
We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
Wednesday, September 1, 2021 - Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Over 4,000 e-books in the Engineering published from 2018 to 2021 are available. Upcoming e-books published in 2021 will be accessible as soon as they are published.
* Please note that we don't have trial access to 'Reference Works'.
* Titles without a key mark are available as full text.
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
- Contents are available in PDF format.
- Registration is not required.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.