Tokyo Institute of Technology Library has a trial access to the EBSCO eBooks. We invite you to use it, and tell us what you think.
Monday, August 1, 2022 - Tuesday, January 31, 2023(*)
*Japanese e-books will be available until Monday, February 6, 2023.
More than 14,000 titles of Japanese e-books across a wide range of fields and the following collections of more than 200,000 titles of foreign e-books (collections below).
- Academic Collection
- University Press Collection (*Available until Saturday, October 29, 2022.）
- Business Collection
- EngineeringCore Collection
- ITCore Collection
Use devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network. Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors can also access titles on trial from off campus over an SSL-VPN.
The following are prohibited as is the case in using licensed databases and e-journals:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Use only resources that you really need for academic and educational purposes.
See Attention to the Use of Electronic Information Resources for details.
We would like to know if you would use the trial contents for your research and study. Please send feedback through the form below. The form is active until Friday, February 3, 2023.
- Multiple users can use the same content at a time.
- University Press Collection is available through October 29, 2022.