To further enrich the Tokyo Tech community's publications and to contribute to the study of students, we offer special "Books by Tokyo Tech Professors" and "Book by Tokyo Tech Alumni" collections. We manage these collections based on the following ideas.
- For students, collect easy read books and make them accessible.
- Provide faculty's information such as specialty and contribution to culture, and increase desire to learn.
- Provide alumni's information such as contribution to society and culture, and serve for future life plan.
How to search
Search from location
Please specify "Location" at Library Catalog (Advanced search).
Books by Tokyo Tech Professors: "Main Lib. B1F - Books by Tokyo Tech Professors" or "Branch Lib. 3rd Floor - Books by Tokyo Tech Professors"
Book by Tokyo Tech Alumni: "Main Lib. B1F - Book by Tokyo Tech Alumni" or "Branch Lib. 3rd Floor - Book by Tokyo Tech Alumni"
Search from author
Due to space restrictions, not all publications will be displayed at each collection. Publications by emeritus professors will not be displayed. Enter the faculty's or alumni's name in the "Author" at Library Catalog (Advanced search), please check the location.
Publications faculty partly wrote can also be searched
Enter the faculty's name in the "Author" at Library Catalog (Advanced search). Click the title from the results and check the details, there are books "Authors at Tokyo Tech" is displayed.
Title：「精密重合が拓く高分子合成 : 高度な制御と進む実用化」
Authors at Tokyo Tech：石曽根隆、後関頼太、平尾明、高田十志和、大倉一郎、岩澤伸治
The name of faculty who partly wrote the book is displayed at the "Authors at Tokyo Tech".
We welcome the donations of faculty's and alumni's publications
- The donated materials will be added to the collection after consultation of the Library Collection Committee. Details on donation, please refer to "Notes" and "How to donate" at "Materials donation".
- As for the location of books, you can select your preferred campus library (Ookayama or Suzukakedai). Please mark at "（大岡山・すずかけ台）" in the "Book Donation Form". If you donate 2 copies, they might be able to be placed in both libraries.
- If donating is difficult, please inform us of its publication details.
Information Management Group
TEL: 03-5734-2093, 3214 (weekdays 8:45 - 17:00)