We start books-by-mail service in order to provide library books for studying at home.
|Period||Thursday, May 7, 2020 - until Tokyo Tech Alert downs to level 1|
Undergraduates / Graduates Students / Others
*Available only to those who have a student ID card (IC card).
Up to 6 items
*These items are not included in your regular loan.
Undergraduates：2 weeks（Applications after September 24）
*The due dates of the items borrowed via "books -by-mail" service are also extended during the extended loan period.
|Postage||Tokyo Tech will pay postage charges.
*If you return books by mail, you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
Please order by email as below. You will receive a confirmation email after shipping.
◆ To：service◎libra.titech.ac.jp *Replace “◎” to “@”.
◆ Subject：Order material mailing
2) Student ID
3) Mailing Address, ZIP Code
4) Phone Number
6) Volume *Only when it has “Volume”
8) Call Number
9) Book ID
- Please check the Tokyo Tech Library Catalog for 5) to 9).
- If you order multiple books, repeat from 5) to 9).（Max 6 items）
- If more than one application is received for the same book, the email that arrives first will be given priority.
- All books in the Suzukakedai library are not available by this service.
- No overseas shipments
- No attached CDs or DVDs
- It may take some time for delivery due to a high volume of applications.
- Depending on the condition and size of a book, we may not be able to ship it.
Please notice the following points to reduce mailing costs and to help postal service.
- You can order books only for your study and research.
- Ordering at one time would be helpful.
- If you return the items within the service period, you can order again.
- You may return the checked out books to the library or mail them back at your own expense with prior notice.
Return by mail
- Please mail by traceable service. (ex: “Yu-Pack”, “Letter Pack Plus” of Japan Post co., ltd.)
- Wrap the books in a plastic bag to prevent rain and water.