Opening hours of the Ookayama Library will be shortened from January 18 until further notice.
Please note that it may be changed again due to future conditions.
Remote Library Services are available.
From Monday, January 18 until further notice
Weekdays: 8:45 a.m. - 8 p.m.
|Those who can enter the library||
*Non-Campus members are not allowed to enter the library.
The first basement floor and the second basement floor
*The building above the ground floor and Refresh Room(B2F) are not available.
*You need your IC card (student card/staff card/access card) and your 6-digit PIN code for checkout.
We ask your cooperation as follows;
- Wash your hands with soap soon after entering the library and using the library materials.
- In the library, please wear a mask.
- Please do not talk to other people.
- Please keep the social distance, about 2 meters(6 feet), from other users.
- Online lectures must be taken at home or from lecture rooms specified in the timetable. Attending from the library is not allowed.
We will take measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ask your cooperation such as thorough hand-washing.