Suzukakedai Library has been closed for renovation, and will be reopened on July 12 (Mon.) at the S3 building.
|Weekdays||8:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Weekends and Holidays||Closed|
*Nighttime and holiday opening will start in Third Quarter Classes.
Those who can enter the library
Faculties, staff and students
*According to the Tokyo Tech policy against COVID-19, Suzukakedai Library will continue the suspension of our services for non-campus visitors including their access to the library facilities and borrowing library materials. Further information will be updated on our web site.
*Non-campus members may order through a public library. Please contact your local public library.
Notice during library relocation: 7/1(Thu.)-7/11(Sun.)
- The following services will be suspended.
- Borrowing books, ordering and receiving books (You cannot select "Suzukakedai" as a receiving library when ordering or making a reservation)
- Ordering and receiving copies
- Please return books to:
- Until Thursday, July 1: the book drop in the entrance of Bldg. R3 Annex D
- After 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 2: the book drop in the entrance of Bldg. S3
About Pre-opening: 7/7(Wed.)-7/9(Fri.)
We will have a pre-opening from Wednesday, July 7 to Friday, July 9, from 8:45am to 5:00pm.
You are free to use the library. Materials cannot be checked out or copied.
- Some areas are still under preparation.
- Journals on the 3rd floor will not be available for a while.
We ask your cooperation as follows;
- Please wear a mask at all time inside the library.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands after entering the library.
- Please keep the social distance, about 2 meters(6 feet), from other users.
We will take measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ask your cooperation such as thorough hand-washing.