What is KL-NET?
It means library and information network system in Kanagawa prefecture provided by Kanagawa prefectural library.
The network supplies the systems such as cross search of Kanagawa prefectural library, public libraries and other libraries and interlibrary loan among KL-NET members.
Suzukakedai Library became a member of KL-NET in September 2007 and started the following service from October 2007.
You can request books from libraries in Kanagawa prefecture (Kanagawa prefectural library, other public libraries and so on) without charge.
* You can also request and receive books at Ookayama Library.
Tokyo Tech members.
How to request
Access the below link to search all materials held by KL-NET member libraries.
* Search system is provided only in Japanese. If you can not find the book that you want to borrow, please ask the Library.
Principles of request
- Lending period: within 1 month (including the number of days of delivery)
- The number of books you can request: depends on the rule of each library.
- New publications are not available until 2 months later.
e.g.) Month of publication: April -> Available: after July
* The details such as available books vary with each library.
How to request
You can take the one of following 2 ways.
* Please check the book which you want to order is not held by Tokyo Tech Library.
* Please state "KL-NET" clearly in both cases. If there is no indication, the application might be processed as fee-based interlibrary loan.
- Online Request
Apply by Library Service via Online Request. Pre-registration may be required.
Refer to Online Request > Using Procedure
For details of how to apply, please refer to Online Request > Ordering Articles / Interlibrary Loan
- Submit the form
Please fill in Interlibrary Loan Request Form (for books) and submit it to the Library counter.
Application Forms > The list of application forms for library services > Interlibrary Loan Request Form (for books)
Notes for request
Please allow 1 or 2 weeks from application to arrival of books.
* Since the contact point of delivery is Suzukakedai Library, it may take longer if you request and receive books at Ookayama Library.
- You can not borrow books beyond the expiration date of your Tokyo Tech IC card.
- The books borrowed via KL-NET are not counted as the number of books you can borrow at Tokyo Tech Library.
- The books you have ordered are sometimes borrowed by other people since there is time lag between the application and securement the book.
- Please be careful to treat the books borrowed from other libraries.
Extension: 5152 (8:45-17:00 on weekdays)