Suzukakedai Library is not available due to Entire Renovation Work.
Our library is open to the public, but only for those who need our library materials for the purpose of academic research and study.
- All library users are required to observe the library rules and policies.
- Please check our Library's online catalog in advance and make sure that our Library holds the materials you want.
- You can not enter the library only for the purpose of using the library facilities.
- Tokyo Tech members have priority use of the library materials.
1. Browsing library materials
- If the material is located in "Stack Room" or "Counter", you have to make an application for use at the counter.
- The e-journals are available on dedicated computers in the library between 8:45 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. Please come to the counter until 4:30 p.m..
2. Copying library materials
- Photocopiers are available for copying library materials. For more information, please check the following link.
- All library users must comply with the Copyright Law of Japan.
- There are coin-operated machines, so please prepare small money. We do not make change.
- When you want to use it, please proceed to the counter until 30 minutes before closing of the library.
3. Searching for library materials on the computers
- You may use the online catalog at the library, or access it from your home computer.
4. Borrowing books
- You may apply for the library card if you need to borrow books regularly.
- For more information, please check the following link.