Our library is open to the public, but only for those who need our library materials for the purpose of academic research and study.
- All library users are required to observe the library rules and policies.
- Please check our Library's online catalog in advance and make sure that our Library holds the materials you want.
- You can not enter the library only for the purpose of using the library facilities.
- Tokyo Tech members have priority use of the library materials.
1. Browsing library materials
- If the material is located in "Stack Room" or "Counter", you have to make an application for use at the counter.
- The e-journals are available on dedicated computers in the library between 8:45 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. Please come to the counter until 4:30 p.m..
2. Copying library materials
- Photocopiers are available for copying library materials. For more information, please check the following link.
- All library users must comply with the Copyright Law of Japan.
- There are coin-operated machines, so please prepare small money. We do not make change.
- When you want to use it, please proceed to the counter until 30 minutes before closing of the library.
3. Searching for library materials on the computers
- You may use the online catalog at the library, or access it from your home computer.
4. Borrowing books
- You may apply for the library card if you need to borrow books regularly.
- For more information, please check the following link.