Photocopiers are available for copying library materials. When you use the photocopier, please fill out a "Photocopy Request Form" and bring it to the circulation counter.
Please be sure to obey the Copyright Act when copying library materials.
You can pay either at public or private expense for photocopying. (Black&White: 10 yen/a copy, color: 50 yen/a copy)
|Public expense *
Prepaid-card-operated photocopier: You need a University Co-op copy card purchased at public expense.
大学生協コピープリペイドカード販売終了のお知らせ (in Japanese)
Use a coin-operated machine.
*refundable to your budget account (a receipt is required)
Library staff make copies for you.
For ordering, refer to the “Delivery of Copies (public expense)”
- You cannot request a refund except in the case of a malfunction of the photocopiers.
- Please prepare coins* for photocopiers. We do not exchange to small money.
*10, 50, 100, 500-yen coins and 1,000-yen bills are acceptable.
Newly issued 500-yen coins are not accepted.
- There are no scanners in the Libraries. Taking photographs of library materials with a smartphone or a digital camera is prohibited.
- Double-sided photocopies are not available.
- Receipts can be issued from the coin-operated photocopiers.
The photocopiers in the Libraries must be used under Article 31 of the Copyright Act. They are for library materials only.
- The photocopy must be done for your private study or research.
- A single copy for each material is allowed.
- The number of pages you photocopy must be less than half of an entire book.
- If you photocopy articles in a journal, the journal must have been published more than 3 months ago or the next issue has been published.
Delivery of Copies (public expense)
When you order copies of library materials paid at public expense, the copies are delivered to your mailbox by campus mail.
Order in one of the following ways after registering your budget code.
* Copies will be delivered from the library to your mailbox by campus mail. We will send the copies on the next business day after your order.
About "Inter-campus Delivery: Copies of library material", see also here.
For printing from CD-ROMs or E-Journals in the Library, please ask at the circulation counter.