Carry out procedures concerning journals subscribed to through the library.
Click here to view the service terms.
*Only for use by budget managers. If a secretary or other budget manager representative will be carrying out the procedures, please use "Subscribing journals by proxy".
The following procedures can be carried out at any time.
- Application for new subscription (only subscriptions funded with management expenses)
- Application to cancel a current subscription to a journal
*Japanese language journals can be subscribed to as normal consumables without going through the library.
The English version of the manual is now in preparation.
Requests for the following year are accepted for a limited time (around June every year).
- Application for new subscription starting the following year (only subscriptions funded with management expenses)
- Application to cancel a current subscription to a journal at the end of the current year
- Application to renew a current subscription to a journal for the following year
*Normally this cannot be used. You will be notified of the application website when it is time to accept applications.
*You can be notified by email once the research lab journal subscription is available for pickup. Click here to set up email notifications.