Register your budget code to the library in advance in order to subscribe to journals through the library. Fill in the "Application form for budget code registration" and submit it to the library.
How to apply
You can apply for subscribing to journals or canceling subscriptions through the Online Request.
- Faculty or staff can make applications on behalf of Budget Administrators. Submit the "Application form for library services" in advance. Application to appoint a proxy must be submitted for every fiscal year.
- Budget Usage Report is available on the Online Request. See here for details.
*The library is now accepting applications to use research funds to subscribe and cancel subscriptions to international journals that will be issued in 2019. See here for details.
Every June and July, we accept applications for:
- New subscription starting the following year
- Canceling current subscriptions at the end of the year
- Renewing current subscriptions for the following year
*You will be notified when it is time to accept applications.
You can apply via either way of the following methods.
1. Online Request
2. Sending the application form by Campus Mail
[Mailbox: L-1 Information Management Group, Library Division]
There are some points that are different from international journals:
- Applications are accepted at any time.
- Subscriptions will automatically renewed unless we receive an application for cancellation.
- You can subscribe to a journal without the library.
|Advance||Most international journals||The yearly amount is deducted in May or June|
|After delivery||Materials that are not published regularly||
The amount of single items calculated from the yearly amount is deducted on each delivery in most cases
|Single item||Materials whose prices vary by issue and treated as book series||On each delivery|
|After delivery||Mainly journals issued by academic societies||The yearly amount is deducted at the end of year or fiscal year|
|Single item||Other than those above||On each delivery|
Picking Up Items
Visit the following places to pick up items on a regular basis.
- Ookayama Library: Floor 1, Administrative Office, Information Management Group (weekdays 8:45-17:00) Map
- Suzukakedai Library: Floor 1, Counter (during open hours)
*When you pick up items, please sign our pickup log.
*You can be notified by email when your journal becomes available. See here for setting up email notifications.
Information Management Group
Ext.: 2093, 3214 (weekdays 8:45-17:00)