E-resources available at Tokyo Tech
E-resources available at Tokyo Tech can be searched and accessed from the following links. E-journals and e-books can also be searched and accessed from the Library Catalog.
- E-resources are available from devices connected to Tokyo Tech campus network*.
- Tokyo Tech students, full-time instructors, and part-time instructors** can also access the e-books from off campus using the SSL-VPN. See also "Remote Access to Electronic Resources" for details.
* Including campus wireless LAN
** Excluding research students and access card holders
Using in the library
- E-resources are available at PCs for E-Resources and Educational Campuswide Computing System. For more information about PCs in the library, please refer here.
- Available from your own devices connected to the campus wireless LAN.
The following are prohibited:
- downloading a large numbers of articles
- commercial, non-educational, non-scholarly, or non-research use
- reproduction and distribution to others
- any conduct that violates Japan's Copyright Law
Illegal actions may cause the suspension of service, which damages Tokyo Tech. community.