Ookayama Library provides Group Study Rooms for group learning, including preparation for course work, seminars, presentation practices, and so on.
Facility and Equipment
Ookayama Library, 3rd floor (Floor map)
There are four rooms.
Group Study Room 1: 4 people
Group Study Room 2: 8 people
Group Study Room 3: 6 people
Group Study Room 4: 6 people
Equipment in each room
Electronic white board, printer
*The printer is available only for printing the record written on the white board.
Equipment which can be checked out with a prior reservation
Projectors, large-sized screen, laser pointers
*We provide only one screen on a first-come basis. It is suitable for Room 3 and Room 4 only.
Purpose of use
Study and research work
On weekdays: from 8:45 a.m. to a quarter to the closing time *Library Calendar
On weekends, holidays and library's closed days: NOT AVAILABLE
A single group can use a room only once, up to 3 hours per day.
All current Tokyo Tech members
*Access of visitors to Group Study Rooms is prohibited.
Minimum group size
How to reserve a room
Submit the application in advance at the circulation counter on the 1st basement floor in Ookayama Library or through Online Request.
Reservations can be made up to three months in advance from the day you make a reservation. Also acceptable a reservation request on a regular basis at the same time on the same day of the week.
You can see the current availability here.
At the circulation counter on the 1st basement floor
Service hours: Until 5:00 p.m. on weekdays
- Make a reservation via Online Request outside service hours.
- When you use a room on the day, visit the circulation counter in person.
- Tokyo Tech ID card is necessary for reservation at the counter.
Service hours: 24 hours
- You have to wait a confirmation e-mail from the library to complete your reservation request.
- Our confirmation e-mail will be arrived on the next opening weekday in the following cases: for reservation requests submitted after 5:00 p.m., on weekends, holidays and our closed days
- Please contact us by Ask Service if our confirmation e-mail has not arrived even after a few days passed.
- Refer to this page for information about how to use Online Request.
- The library chooses the smallest room among available ones, which can accommodate all members of your group.
- When you cancel your reservation, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Any reserved room not claimed within the first 15 minutes will be canceled and be made available for others.