(Available from one person）
|Seminar Room 1||
(Maximum of 4 people for now.)
|Seminar Room 2||
|Seminar Room 3||
【Not available for the time being due to sound leakage.】
|Seminar Room 4||10
(Maximum of 5 people for now.)
|Seminar Room 5||
【Not available for the time being due to a low ventilation environment.】
|Seminar Room 6||20
(Maximum of 10 people for now.)
For those who wish to use monitors and projectors
- A 27-inch monitor is available for use in Seminar Room 4. Projectors are also available for rent in all rooms.
- Connecting cables can be borrowed, but the supplies are limited, so please bring your own. Cables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 VGA cable
- 2 HDMI cables
- 1 USB-C cable
- 1 display port (for monitor use only)
- Please do not take the monitor outside Seminar Room 4. Please turn off the monitor after use.
All current Tokyo Tech members are eligible.
No food or drink. (Bottles with lids are O.K.)
The room cannot be used for entertaining purposes.
Please open the windows and ventilate the room when using the room. Please make sure that the acrylic panels in the room are set up between people.
Please remember to close any open windows when you leave the room.
Disinfection supplies will be provided at the start of use. Please use it to sterilize the desk and other equipment after use.
How to reserve a room
When you want to use the room, please reserve it as before.
- Please apply via e-mail or at the counter. To apply by e-mail, please fill in the following information.
- Please use the "titech" domain address when applying.
- To: nlibinfo◎libra.titech.ac.jp *Replace “◎” to “@”.
- Subject: Reservation for Seminar Room
- Body: Name of representative, Tokyo Tech IC card number, laboratory name, number of users, date, time, and purpose of use
- Reservations can be made starting 90 days prior to the dates of use.
- The application is available at the circulation counter until 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- The application for same-day use will be accepted at the circulation counter only.
- You can extend the usage time only if there is no one else reserved at the end of the usage time.
- Without contacts, the reservation will be canceled if you don’t use the room within 15 minutes after the reservation time.
Inside Seminar Rooms
Seminar Room 4 :
Seminar Room 2 :
Seminar Room 6 :
Extension: 5152 (8:45-17:00 on weekdays)