User Registration and editing

If you have Tokyo Tech IC card (Employee ID, Student ID), please register or edit your contact information from Online Request.
However, if you are a research student, overseas exchange student, non-degree student, special auditing student, or an access card holder, please register your contact information at the counter when you checkout books for the first time.

Please refer to here for the basic operation of Online Request.
If you have the Library Card issued by the library and want to change your contact information, please contact us through Ask Service.