- When you enter the library, you need the IC card such as student card, staff card, or access card issued by Tokyo Tech.
- Touch the gate sensor with your IC card one by one to open the gate.
- If you forget your IC card, please ask at the counter. You will be able to enter the library after the prescribed procedure.
- When you enter from pathway between the library and “Taki Plaza", touch your IC card to the IC card reader next to the door to unlock it.
- Entrance from the 1st floor entrance is only available from 8:45 to 17:00 on weekdays.
- No card is required to enter the first floor; please touch your IC card to use the second floor and above.
- When you leave the library, go through the exit gate. If you have library materials not yet checked out, an alarm will go off.
- When you leave the library, go through the exit gate. No card is required. If you have library materials not yet checked out, an alarm will go off.